Your vehicle will go through a meticulous process after the collision accident. At Jewel Collisions, the team performs the repair in elaborate steps to restore your car. In this blog, you will see all the steps followed in auto body repair Denver Co.
Process of restoring the car
- Firstly insurance workers or Jewell Collisions estimators will inspect the damaged vehicle to estimate the repair cost.
- The insurance company approves the estimate, and the vehicle is scheduled with a professional from the Jewell Collision facility.
- The technical team orders the equipment to search for the hidden damage to the vehicle.
- The vehicle is admitted to the center, and the technical team creates a blueprint after tearing and inspecting damaged parts. Many diagnostics take place here, and the entire process may take from a couple of days to a week based on the severity of the damage.
- The team gathers the data from third-party vendors for the quote supplement.
- This report is sent to the estimator who creates the physical-digital record for it.
- After this, the supplement report is sent to the insurance company for approval.
- The insurance company may re-inspect the vehicle after a couple of days to ensure there is no other damage. After confirmation, they approve it, and the vehicle is finally prepared for repair.
- The team creates a repair roadmap that depends upon the severity of damage and the availability of parts.
- A staff member will relay all the information to the customer after this and give the scheduled timing for the repair process. If the customer has additional requirements or questions, the team will address them at this point.
- The auto body repair denver co will start systematically, and the technicians will do their best to finish it in the given time frame.
- The team will stay in touch with the vehicle owner and give all the updates about the process. The payment procedure will also be carried out here, where the team will collect information from the insurance company and the customer.
This entire process is designed so that the customer can get their car back in its original form. Contact Jewell Collision if you want your damaged car to look brand new and polished.