Modesto, CA is a very sunny city. So sunny that you might not need to use your air conditioning as much. Why not consider adding a sunroom to your home? You’ll get natural lighting and added space. It might seem like a lot of work but with the right contractors, you can have the perfect room for entertaining or relaxing in comfort. add a sunroom in Modesto, CA have over 30 years of experience in home improvements. They are licensed, insured and BBB certified so you don’t have anything to worry about when working with us!
Here are some of the benefits of adding such a room or solarium to your house:
- Adding an extra room will help protect your flooring from wear and tear.
- Adding a sunroom will increase your house’s value by 9%.
- Sunrooms can be used for entertaining and as a place for children to play.
- Sunrooms create new living space in your home.
- They increase natural light levels in rooms that have minimal light, while they also provide privacy when needed.
- Sunrooms can be built in any style, so you can add a room that best suits your house’s design.
- Most sunrooms provide heating and cooling, which means that you won’t need to rely on your air conditioning or heating system as often.
- They help control the humidity level in the house, which can reduce the risk of mold and mildew.
- Sunrooms are an easy way to gain extra space without paying extra taxes and fees.
- A sunroom will increase your property value by as much as 10%.
The first thing that you need to do before installing a sunroom is to find out if you are allowed to do it or not. You might not be allowed to install one if your neighborhood has regulations against such constructions. If you aren’t sure whether a solarium is allowed or not, then consult with the local authorities who will be able to help clear things up for you.